Print on Demand at DriveThru

 I read somewhere on the internet that you should prepare the POD version before you post a product online. I ignored that and wish I hadn't. The POD proof of Maritime. It is taking a while and it just feels a bit incomplete not having both available. Also I'm curious about sales differences between POD and PDF on such an inexpensive book.

I doubt anyone cares but I want the notes for the next time. So the proof showed up and it looked okay, except for some reasons some greyscale didn't work (light grey boxes with black text came up as black) while on the same page the illustration above appeared in perfect greyscale. Not sure what that was all about but good to know. Also empty table cells came out as random grey values? Anyway I think I've worked around the errors, so now it's waiting for another proof to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayston - AI City Map

The Hayston map provides a good example of the mushy roofs I mentioned in the AI City Map intro post. Look at building 4. Fishmonger, the wh...