Blog Policies: A Word From Stan Lee


Haters. The words racism/sexism/homophobic/transphobic come up a lot lately. I have no tolerance for haters.

Politics. Pretty much nobody has changed their politics because of an argument online and I have the right to maintain civil discourse on my blog. So leave politics at the door. There are many places on the internet to go if you want to debate politics, this isn't one of them.

Spam. Spam will be deleted.

Trolls. I've never understood trolls. If you come here to be nasty you'll be warned. If you continue you'll probably be banned. I don't feel people should be telling others what is good fun and what is bad fun and I don't think anyone should have to tolerate outright attacks. It is my blog so I'll judge what is offensive and what is not and I'll delete anything I feel crosses the line (or create a hall of shame or something for these toxic sort of things).

Its about games. Even if you really, really love a game and dedicate your life to that game it is still a game and games are meant to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More playing with AI

 This time battlemaps. I was surfing around looking at battlemaps and came across TheAIWizard creating a battlemap or two using AI. He uses...