Battle Mage Brewing Company and Hârn

I finally cleaned out the garage enough that I was able to move the contents of my storage unit in there. Now the bulk of my old gaming stuff is ready to read and not a short drive away which is nice. While doing that I found my old map of Hârn, Ivania, Shorkyne, and Trierzon as well as a nice map of medieval England that also came from Columbia games for their Lionheart setting.

Originally I had these in nice frames with glass which was nice as you could write on the glass, but it made them heavy that you had to be careful where you mounted them. I hate molly bolts so I decided instead to mount them on foam core which was light and looked good. 

Now the maps were collecting dust and had nowhere to go. Unfortunately my local game store had been shut down for a year because of Covid or I would have brought them there. Instead of putting them in the dumpster I brought them over to Battle Mage Brewing Company. They said they didn't have much wall space and couldn't guarantee they wouldn't be put in the dumpster but I suspect they won't. I suspect if they don't have room somewhere they'll put a sticky on them saying free and someone will take them away. They are amazing maps, beautiful and useful, and I'd hate to see them trashed. Hopefully the Battle Mages found them a home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More playing with AI

 This time battlemaps. I was surfing around looking at battlemaps and came across TheAIWizard creating a battlemap or two using AI. He uses...