Bestiary - Goblins

Art taken from Warhammer Armies
and used without permission
Goblins are always on the short-end of the stick. They are beaten and abused and many joined the Horde hoping for protection but things are not much better as now they have Orcs beating and abusing them.

Goblins are Chaos Worshipers (see Chaos Gods table). They tend to be zealots and the only Goblins that raise to lead a Warband are Shamans leading a mass of fanatics.

Proficiency Bonus +2
Proficiencies: Light Armor, Simple Weapons
Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
Speed 30 ft.
Darkvision 60 ft.,
Passive Perception 9,
Languages Common, Goblin

1d6
Ideal
1
Loyalty. I'm fiercey loyal to my bond.
2
Knowledge. Through knowledge we gain power.
3
Comfort. Give me some food and a nice place to sleep and I'd be happy.
4
Death. What is the point of comfort if my enemies live. It hurts me to think they might actually be happy, somewhere.
5
Control. Power, now matter how petty, is to be grabbed and accumulated.
6
Destruction. I don't need to kill my enemies, destroying their hard works, their art and such, makes me happy.

1d6
Bond
1
My loyalty is to the Warboss. I'll do whatever commanded even if it leads to injury.
2
My life is dedicated to my Chaos Lord, I'll do as the Shaman commands hoping that I'll die in the survice of the Chaos Lords!
3
My tribe. Taken as a youngling I still remember the tribe and hope to return to them someday.
4
Swine. I group in a Swine-rider tribe and think they are perfect beasts even if I've still got some tusk scars from my childhood.
5
My Squad. They'll keep me alive, I'll do my best to keep them alive.
6
Only with treasure can I improve my lot. I'll slice and dice anybody (at least those I can get away with) to get more.

1d6
Flaw
1
Don't trust anyone other than other Goblins, and I don't trust most of them when I think about it.
2
Psychotic. After a lifetime of being thrashed by larger creatures I pretty much hate everyone and everything and will kill if I can get away with it.
3
Coward. Why should I die so the Warboss can please his Dark Elf masters? I didn't pick this life and I'll slip out, if possible, if confronted with battle.
4
Hot head, but can't back it up. I get excited and will rage and yell and provoke a fight whenever the opportunity presents, as long as bigger tougher folk have my back.
5
Constant nightmares. I need twice normal sleep and usually I have to be away from anyone else trying to sleep.
6
Fleas. Constantly itchy, and anyone in proximity will become itchy as well. This problem applies to mosquitos as well, if they are near they'll find me and bleed me dry.

1d8
Chaos God
1
Cthulhu the Great Old One
2
Dagon, Prince of the Sea
3
Hastor the Unspeakable
4-6
Jubilex the Faceless Lord of Slime
7
Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos
8
Yog-Sothoth

Goblin Jubilex Shaman
AC: 10 (leather) HP: 05
STR 07 (-2) DEX 09 (-1) CON 08 (-1)
INT 14 (+2) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 15 (+2)
Stealth +5
Staff. To hit +0, Damage 1d6 -2

Level
Jubilex Shaman Spells
Cantrip
Guidance, Light, Mending, Resistance
1
Bane, Command, Healing Word
2
Blindness/Deafness, Protection from Poison, Silence
3
Glyph of Warding, Meld into Stone

Goblin Fanatic
AC: 10 (leather) HP: 04
STR 06 (-2) DEX 09 (-1) CON 07 (-2)
INT 14 (+2) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 15 (+2)
Stealth +5
Morningstar. To hit +0, Damage 1d8 -2

Level
Goblin Fanatic Spells
Cantrip
Light, Mending, Resistance
1
Bane, Healing Word

Goblin Cavalry (Swine Rider)
AC: 13 (Scale) HP: 07
STR 08 (-1) DEX 14 (+2) CON 10 (+0)
INT 10 (+0) WIS 08 (-1) CHA 08 (-1)
Stealth +5
Javelin (x2). Melee to hit +1, Damage 1d6 +-1: Ranged to hit +0 Range 30/120 ft., Damage 1d6
Scimitar. To hit +1, Damage 1d6 -1

Goblin Hunter
AC: 13 (leather) HP: 04
STR 07 (-2) DEX 14 (+2) CON 10 (+0)
INT 08 (-1) WIS 08 (-1) CHA 07 (-2)
Stealth +6
Shorbow (x6). To hit +0, Range 80/320 ft., Damage 1d6 -2

Goblin Skirmisher
AC: 12 (leather) HP: 05
STR 08 (-1) DEX 12 (+1) CON 10 (+0)
INT 08 (-1) WIS 08 (-1) CHA 08 (-1)
Stealth +5
Spear. To hit +1, Damage 1d6 -1

Goblin Bonded
AC: 10 (Padded) HP: 04
STR 08 (-1) DEX 09 (-1) CON 11 (+0)
INT 10 (+0) WIS 07 (-2) CHA 08 (-1)
Stealth +5
Handaxe (x3). To hit +1, Damage 1d6 -1

No comments:

Post a Comment

More playing with AI

 This time battlemaps. I was surfing around looking at battlemaps and came across TheAIWizard creating a battlemap or two using AI. He uses...