Bestiary - Orcs

Art taken from Warhammer Armies
and used without permission
Orcs were not conquered and forced into the horde, they joyfully joined for the chance to kill and maim and in general be horrible. They form the backbone of the Hordes armies being large and semi-smart they make good troops. Their horribleness is not limited to attacks on Elves and Dwarves and such, they'll gladly bully Goblins or smaller Orcs if given the chance, a trait that is generally tolerated.

Physically they are green skinned beasts with short pointed ears and tiny noses. An adult orc is roughly 6 feet tall and 210 pounds. They are also prone to mutations (see mutation table).

Orc members of the Horde are Chaos Worshipers (see Chaos Gods table).

Proficiency Bonus +2
Proficiencies: All Armor, Martial Weapons
Aggressive. As a bonus action, the orc can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
Speed 30 ft.
Senses darkvision 60 ft.,
Passive Perception 10
Languages Common, Orc

1d6
Ideal
1
To see my enemies driven before me and to hear the lamentation of their women!
2
Destruction of all Elves and Dwarves!
3
Defend the Orc Nation from Elves and Dwarven aggression!
4
Might is right, and the Horde is mighty!
5
Power. I could run things better and I'll do what I can to prove it.
6
Tear down the old to make room for the new!

1d6
Bond
1
My loyalty is to the Warboss. I'll do whatever commanded... within reason.
2
My life is dedicated to my Chaos Lord, I'll do as the Shamans says even if it goes against the Warboss's wishes.
3
The Orc nation is the most important thing. I want to be be powerful when I return so I can slaughter enemies and take command of a clan.
4
I hate Dark Elves and their endless, pointless war. Of course I'd never say so out loud but that's the way I feel.
5
The Ogres have rarely beat me and I'll side with over my own if forced to make a choice.
6
Treasure, treasure equals security and that's the one thing missing in the Warband.

1d6
Flaw
1
Dislike Dark Elves and I'd probalby knife one if i could get away with it.
2
Never been able to read anything or even count without using my fingers, and when I lost a finger even that became confusing.
3
Can't swim, don't care.
4
Don't really hate the Elves or Dwarves even though they keep saying I'm supposed to. I do what I'm told but there is no real hate there.
5
Really hate the traitorous Half-orcs who joined our enemies. I'll gladly kill any I meet.
6
Meet gives me bowel issues and I really prefer bread and fruits. Other Orcs give me grief over it but my squad is happy to trade rations so it works out.

1d6
Mutation
1
Two horns on head.
2
Row of horns from forehead to nape.
3
Large lower tusks.
4
Long arms and short legs.
5
Snout-like nose.
6
Nothing unusual, just an Orc

1d8
Chaos God
1
Cthulhu the Great Old One
2
Dagon, Prince of the Sea
3-5
Hastor the Unspeakable
6
Jubilex the Faceless Lord of Slime
7
Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos
8
Yog-Sothoth

Orc Hero
AC: 18 (Mail + shield) HP: 22 
STR 18 (+4) DEX 13 (+1) CON 16 (+3)
INT 12 (+1) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 17 (+3)
Battleaxe. To hit +6, Damage 1d18 + 4
Handaxe (x3). Melee to hit +6, Damage 1d6 + 4, Range to hit +1, Range 20/60), Damage +1

Orc Hastor Shaman
AC: 13 (hide) HP: 12 
STR 09 (-1) DEX 14 (+2) CON 10 (+0)
INT 15 (+2) WIS 18 (+4) CHA 15 (+2)
Mace To hit +1, Damage 1d6 -1

Level
Hastor Shaman Spells
Cantrip
Light, Mending, Resistance, Thaumaturgy
1
Detect Good, Protection from Good, Sanctuary
2
Augury, Enhance Ability, Warding Bond
3
Bestow Curse, Tongues

Orc Big One
AC: 18 (Mail + shield) HP: 20 
STR 17 (+3) DEX 12 (+1) CON 16 (+3)
INT 10 (+0) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 13 (+1)
Scimitar. To hit +5, Damage 1d12 +3

Orc Grunt
AC: 18 (Mail + shield) HP: 18 
STR 16 (+3) DEX 12 (+1) CON 16 (+3)
INT 07 (-2) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 10 (+0)
Intimidation +2
Glaive. To hit +5, Damage 1d12 + 3
Javelin (x2). Melee to hit +5, Damage 1d6+3/Ranged to hit +3, Range 30/120 ft., Damage 1d6 + 1

Orc Hunter
AC: 13 (hide) HP: 15 
STR 10 (+0) DEX 14 (+2) CON 12 (+1)
INT 10 (+0) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 10 (+0)
Shortbow (x6). To hit +4, Range 80/320 ft., Damage 1d6 + 2

Orc Bonded
AC: None HP: 16 
STR 14 (+2) DEX 11 (+0) CON 14 (+2)
INT 08 (-1) WIS 08 (-1) CHA 05 (-1)
Javelin (x2). Melee to hit +2, Damage 1d6 +2: Ranged to hit +0 Range 30/120 ft., Damage 1d6

No comments:

Post a Comment

More playing with AI

 This time battlemaps. I was surfing around looking at battlemaps and came across TheAIWizard creating a battlemap or two using AI. He uses...