Bestiary - Ogre

Art taken from Warhammer Armies
and used without permission
There are few Ogre Warbosses (not smart enough) but nearly every Warboss has a a squad of Warboss bodyguards (loyal and super-intimidating).

A typical adult ogre stands 10 feet tall and weighs roughly 650 pounds. They are bald and tend to have super-thick short necks.

Ogres are Chaos Worshipers (see Chaos Gods table). Although solid worshipers they never become Shamans. Also their love of combat means most have wounds and scars (see Scars & Wounds table).

Proficiency Bonus +2
Proficiencies: All Armor, Simple Weapons
Speed 40 ft.
Senses darkvision 60 ft.,
Passive Perception 8
Languages Common, Orc

1d6
Ideals
1
Whatever my Warboss tells me is my ideal.
2
Strength! Through strength others will see my worth.
3
Dominate. It is not enough to be the best, others must know I'm the best even if I have to kill them to convince them.
4
Loyalty, to my warboss at least.
5
Deathcount. The more the merrier. Had to learn basic math to keep count.
6
Independence. I hate taking orders from others and I'm only happy when unleashed to act upon my own.

1d6
Bond
1
The Warboss is Boss. I follow the Warbosses orders and you better as well!
2
My Chaos Lord will take care of me when nobody else will. I do as his Shaman's command.
3
I worship the Warbosses number one man and I'll do whatever he says, even if he goes so far as to suggest replacing the Warboss.
4
Destruction of the Dwarves and Elves for an endless list of reasons I can't remember right now.
5
Combat. I live for combat. There is nothing else so exciting.
6
Treasure is good. it is the best way to make the Warboss happy and the Warband powerful.

1d6
Flaw
1
I don't really like the other races in the Horde. Weaklings all.
2
Ashamed of Ogre society. We haven't built anything, all we do is destroy. Looking around at the Dwarven Vaults we've captured just makes me sad sometimes.
3
Ale, ale, ale. Can't get enough.
4
Appetite. I have trouble controlling my hunger, especially when I'm exerting myself, and I've been known to stop and nibble a corpse during a battle.
5
Absolute trust in authorities. This includes the Warboss, and Shaman's. They are smarter than me, I'm smart enough to listen.
6
I fart frequently, loudly, and it is said that my farts could kill.


1d8
Chaos God
1-3
Cthulhu the Great Old One
4
Dagon, Prince of the Sea
5
Hastor the Unspeakable
6
Jubilex the Faceless Lord of Slime
7
Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos
8
Yog-Sothoth



1d6
Scars & Wounds
1
Limbs hurt when its cold
2
Missing 1d6 fingers/toes
3
1d6 scars on face and  neck
4
Burns along the back prevent wearing clothes or armor
5
Missing an Ear or eye
6
Part of scalp is a mass of scar tissue

Ogre Hero
AC: 14 (Scale) HP: 89
STR 21 (+5) DEX 10 (+0) CON 18 (+4)
INT 09 (-1) WIS 07 (-2) CHA 10 (+0)
Greatclub. To hit +7, Damage 2d8 +5

Ogre Bruiser
AC: 13 (Scale) HP: 75
STR 20 (+5) DEX 09 (-1) CON 17 (+3)
INT 07 (-2) WIS 07 (-2) CHA 09 (-1)
Greatclub. To hit +7, Damage 2d8 +5

Ogre Grunt
AC: 11 (hide) HP: 59
STR 19 (+4) DEX 08 (-1) CON 16 (+3)
INT 05 (-3) WIS 07 (-2) CHA 07 (-2)
Club. To hit +6, Damage 1d4 +4
Javelin (x2). Melee to hit  +6, Damage 2d6 +4, Ranged to hit -1, Range 30/120 ft., Damage 2d6 -1

Ogre Bonded
AC: None HP: 59
STR 16 (+3) DEX 07 (-2) CON 17 (+3)
INT 04 (-3) WIS 06 (-2) CHA 05 (-3)
Battleaxe To hit +5, Damage 1d8 +3
Javelin (x2). Melee to hit +6, Damage 2d6 +3, Range to hit -2, Range 30/120 ft., Damage 2d6 -2

No comments:

Post a Comment

More playing with AI

 This time battlemaps. I was surfing around looking at battlemaps and came across TheAIWizard creating a battlemap or two using AI. He uses...